Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Incorrect occupation (PR#628)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Incorrect occupation (PR#628)
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:27:14 -0800 (PST)

First, I realized I needed to check the tiles when a pact changed, since then
a unit could suddently block a tile it hadn't blocked before.
Then I realized I needed not only to update enemy cities, but also when a
worker was removed from an enemy city I should show the square as free in
nearby friendly cities.
I think I need to read this again in the morning, but here it is...Oh, maybe
I should also test it before commiting it... (hah? ;))
I think it sends city info more than it needs, I may find a way to limit that
later...

-Thue