Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Keyboard Control: help (b)uild wonder (PR#599)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Keyboard Control: help (b)uild wonder (PR#599)
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 00:28:19 -0500

The basic problem is that the Diplomat/Spy Actions menu item has
usurped the "shift-b" shortcut.

I guess that means it is not possible to share the same keyboard shortcut in the GTK+ client? Anyway, "shift-b" works for me. Thanks a lot.

Looking through the code, I saw it is actually possible, e.g. clean pollution/paradrop. There is still some discrepencies between the two clients, e.g. 'b' and 'shift+b', 'f' and 'shift+f', 'a' and 'shift+a', etc. Since they are sharing the same help file, I think they should be made consistent with each other. I will try to give it a little more twiddling now that I know where to look.

Mike