Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: cheating

To: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: cheating
From: Mika Korhonen <mikak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:13:06 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:

>Has someone kept book about patches and their commitments into cvs?
>If not, I think someone should do that, to prevent forgetting (important)
>patches.
>
>And of course: this could also be made (at least partially) automatic.

That would be, once again, reinventing the wheel: the system has existed
for - who knows how long.

Go to http://www.freeciv.org/ and click on "Bug/Patch Tracking" or go
directly to "Freeciv's Bug/Patch Tracking System" at
http://www.freeciv.org/cgi-bin/bugs .

If one wants to track the patch he/she has submitted the submission should
be done through the tracking system. It's the submitter's responsibility,
not anyone else's.

        Mika
For every bloke who makes his mark, there's half a dozen waiting to rub it out.
                -- Andy Capp