Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Customizable combat rules patch. v0.3

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Customizable combat rules patch. v0.3
From: Martin Olveyra <bj0v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:42:42 -0300

On Sun, 08 Oct 2000, Nathan Gundlach wrote:
> [...]
This part of the rules is needed to avoid very large experience levels.
One alternative is that the experience number decrease slower.
The next patch I will send establishes that if the unit homecity has barracks,
the probability to reduce its experience is the half than if has not, and also
fixes its minimum experience number to 16, instead of 10.
What do you think?... Suggestions?