Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Updated sv.po

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Updated sv.po
From: Erik Sigra <freeciv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 18:37:19 +0200

This is the first time I announce a version of sv.po with support for
the amiga client. It is untested since I don't have an amiga, and it
will most likely look ugly (anyone who runs an amiga localized to
Swedish is welcome to send suggestions to me). At least the file passed
the test with check_po.pl and can be downoaded from:

  <ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/sv.po-0.8-.diff.bz2>

(all earlier versions there may be deleted)

Erik Sigra