[Freeciv-Dev] Re: capitalization

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: capitalization
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:21:45 -0400

At 2000/08/12 15:56 , Thue wrote:
>There were some discussion about allowing the capitalization from the very
>start in the default ruleset, as you could get the same effect with a bit
>of effort by building and selling buildings.
>As I remember it the consensus was to change the tech req to "none", but
>why was it never done?

When generalized improvements is complete, I'd like to see this moved back
to The Corporation, and something new that does the same thing installed at
game start (or, very early) -- but with different prod->gold conversion rates.

However, until then, I have no objection to installing Capitalization at
game start.  Anyone else object?

jjm