[Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch: module server/report.c (PR#521)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch: module server/report.c (PR#521)
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 01:50:08 +0200

On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 12:19:53AM -0700, David Pfitzner wrote:
> (Incidently this is that last "module re-org" I have in mind at the
> moment.  Well, unless someone has any good ideas ;-)
>
> -- David

I would like to move the savegame related stuff out into savegame.[ch]
because
1) It will be easy to guess which file to look in
2) when looking at savegame functions you seldom need the other functions
3) when looking at other fnuctions you seldom need the savegame functions

I haven't made the patch yet, just wanted to ask your oppinion first.

-Thue