[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Gettext problem.

To: gs234@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Gettext problem.
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:41:34 +1000 (EST)

On 14 Aug 2000 gs234@xxxxxxxxx (Gaute (B) Strokkenes) wrote:

> When I try to compile Freeciv without --disable-nls, make consistently
> bombs out in the linking stage, complaining that the symbol
> 'dcgettext__' is not defined.

Is there a symlink intl/libintl.h in your freeciv source tree?
If so remove it and try again.  This symlink gets created in some
cases depending on configure or configure-results, and doesn't get
removed automatically if you re-configure differently.  Should
be possible to fix somehow in configure...

-- David