[Freeciv-Dev] unclear bug in (PR#514)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] unclear bug in (PR#514)
From: M.Schreiber@xxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 05:00:07 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Michael Schreiber
Version: 1.11.4 (1.11.0)
Client: Both (or N/A)
OS: ?
Submission from: (NULL) (145.18.129.60)

This is actually not a real bug report but just an idea, that there
could be one, or two:

1)
If your client crashes/disconnects during diplomatic action - it
happened to me that I could not get an new meeting with this
player - the other players worked fine.

2)
I just heared of it,
a) I was transfering my cities to another players - as I just
 wanted to give him almost the whole lot, his client crashed. Giving  just
 3 or so at once worked as I remember. (1.11.4)
 I dont know which client version/OS the other was using
b) happened yesterday on 1.11.0 server with 1.11.4 client on my side.
 A player was going to give me his cities - I guess also almost all at once
 and then he got disconnected. after comming back he said, that this
 crashed his client. It happened obvioisly afterwards more than once
 again, at least he lost connection 2 more times. And in the result of all
this the server (freeciv.org/1.11.0) said good bye too. Just restarted.
Happened  last night approx. @ 2.30am MESZ

I hope someone can get some useful information out of this.