[Freeciv-Dev] Happy National Day Singapore

To: "Freeciv-Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Happy National Day Singapore
From: "Wong TM (Huang Deming)" <lookmeow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:30:30 +0800

        Well, today is mine country National Day, so I decided to spend some
time updating/refining the Singapore ruleset.

Changes:- I make the ruleset more politically correct.
          Delete and adding of some cities.
          Add some more historical leaders.

        Attach is both a diff(recent CVS) and a full ruleset file(a lot of
changes). I don't know which is more convenient for you to update.

--
Happy National Day, Singapore!