[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Why fascism is bad but not communism

To: Arkadiusz Danilecki <szopen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Why fascism is bad but not communism
From: Artur Biesiadowski <abies@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 20:12:00 +0200

Arkadiusz Danilecki wrote:

> Could you please explain where did you get that information? Poles in
> Waffen SS????

Yes, there were some. Of course if you will define a Pole as person not
being in german army, then there were none.

Anyway, please do not continue this subject. We can end up with very
unpleasant discussion about roles of different nations in various wars
and every single nation has it's dark sides. I don't think it is a best
forum to show up some very old hatreds between nations. Sooner or later
Jews subject will appear and it would got even worse...

Arkadiusz, if you want to know a bit about this you can contact me
directly, but again, please, keep such discussions out of list.

Artur