[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Russian localization & other questions

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Russian localization & other questions
From: Dmitriy Genzel <udgenzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 21:35:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 5 Aug 2000, Reinier Post wrote:

> > Second, I have not found a way to change a font of the messages window.
>
> This can be done with X resources, says the README.

Which readme is that? Do you mean freeciv.rc in the data directory?
Or do you mean regular resources through .Xdefaults? If so, what's the
name of the resource controlling font of the messages window (it's not the
main font).

Dmitiry
P.S. FAQ question 24 which delas with the similar question appears to be
incorrect since civclient does not accept -xrm argument.