[Freeciv-Dev] A possible problem with triremes

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] A possible problem with triremes
From: Dmitriy Genzel <udgenzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:44:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I was using the latest freeciv (Windows with X version) with ancients
modpack which has all ships acting like triremes (e.g. possibly sinking if
not near land). What I noticed is that if I have multiple units far from
land they either all sink this turn, or none of them do.

I have not verified this with triremes in regular  freeciv, but it should
be easy to test. If that is really so, perhaps it should be fixed.

Dmitriy