[Freeciv-Dev] last time catalan flags and stuff, hopefully

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] last time catalan flags and stuff, hopefully
From: Markus <markus.buechele@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:29:09 +0200

Hi,
it's me again. Hope I will bother you this time the last time. I forgot to
create a shields icon. Here it is. In order to facilitate things for you I
include all the files for the catalan nation in this mail.

I have to confess that I am too silly to use GIMP with the recommended colour
palette. I used KIconedit and the default colours instead. I hope it is still
within the limit of accepting my contribution.

I have changed the catalan.ruleset minimally since I sent it to you last.

Please find all the files (ruleset + three flags) attached below.

I would be very grateful, if you were able to include the catalan nation
soon, because I have some catalan friends which I would like to surprise with
that. (by the way, they are still using M$-crap) Thanks!

Yours,

:-)
Markus

      Markus.Buechele@xxxxxx