[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Loading question

To: "Thue" <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Loading question
From: "Daniel and Joanna Hart" <danjohart@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 21:48:13 +0200

Thanks for the reply.  My home is now set, but I still cannot open a saved
game.  Here is what I am doing:

1.  Opening civserver.exe and typing '-f civgame-500.sav' (my most recent
saved game).  The server prompt replies with 'OK.  Standard style set.'

2.  I then open civclient.sav.  The civserver prompt says 'could not open
file "C:\freeciv/.civclientrc".  I type my name (the one I used during the
saved game) into the name block on the connection pop up window, and press
the connect button.

3.  I go back to civserver and it says that I have connected.  I type
"start".

4.  The "What nationality do you want to be" window pops up and I am
starting a new game, not my saved game.

Any more suggestions?