[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Civclient crashes with a modpack (PR#476)

To: Hloupy.Honza@xxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Civclient crashes with a modpack (PR#476)
From: ZENIT News Agency <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:52:56 +0200

I have fixed this problem with the Fantasy modpack (I hope). I just uploaded
the fix to the Freeciv server. The problem occured because I didn't foresee
changes to small.xpm. Now the modpack calls misc/small.tilespec and then
fantasy/small.tilespec, with the fantasy/small.xpm cut down to just the two
icons I need. It seems to work on my system, anyway.

Mark Polo