[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Inconsistent function names and arguments

To: 蔡恆華 <iquin@xxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Inconsistent function names and arguments
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 07:14:29 -0400

At 2000/07/23 21:04 , =?BIG5?B?vbKr7bXY?= wrote:
>> map.h:int is_water_adjacent_to_tile(int x, int y);
>> map.h:int is_water_adjacent(int x, int y);
>There has been a patch for it, please see
>http://www.freeciv.org/cgi-bin/bugs?findid=407
>Of course, it might get rejected and nobody is going to do
>anything about it.

I believe that patch wasn't quite correct (though, close), and I haven't
gotten around to fixing it.

For those who don't understand IQ's cryptic submissions, the patch removes
the functions is_water_adjacent() [called once] and
isnt_terrain_near_tile() [never called].  The replacement code for the one
call to is_water_adjacent() is what is not quite right, I believe.

I'll fix and commit this today.

jjm