[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion about the Apollo Program (w)

To: "'freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion about the Apollo Program (w)
From: Patrick Schmid <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:26:16 +0200

Why not?

"Removing" fog of war is something nice to think about. I wouldn't do it
with a wonder, because this only allows one player to get it, but why not
introducing a new tech like "spy satellites" which enables a city to build
an enhancement called "spy satellite". This enhancement could increase the
visible area around a city to a greater area, for example between two or
four times the normal visibility.

Patrick