[Freeciv-Dev] problem with 11.4

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] problem with 11.4
From: Paul Dean <Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Jul 2000 10:30:33 +0100

Hi,

I just downloaded 11.4, and it compiles fine in the same as 11.0 did.
But now when I try and run civclient or civserver I get the message:

ld.so.1: ./civclient: fatal: libz.so: open failed: No such file or directory

I tried it on 3 different Solaris systems with the same result.
Further, I've just recompiled v11.0 with no problem!

Paul.
--
http://www.His-feet.co.uk/

"His cry not Forward, but Follow." - William Gurnall.