[Freeciv-Dev] seldom bug on worklist window in Xaw client. (PR#453)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] seldom bug on worklist window in Xaw client. (PR#453)
From: jens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Jens-- Birger Schlie
Version: 1.11.0
Client: Xaw
OS: Linux 2.0.38 , libc5
Submission from: (NULL) (212.63.63.41)

I have been playing for about 11 hours, and suddenly a worklist window
of a city opened with a wierd long length (about 18500x200). I
could reproduce it as often as I wanted. I closed the city window of that
city and reopened it, tried to get a proper worklist window but I always
got that width window which spawned all my three virtual desktops.
But, after I pushed the next turn button, and the next turn had occured,
I could open the worklist of that city and it had a proper length.
I can't remember clearly now, but I think it did not occur with other
cities, the effect was limited to the worklist of that city.
I have no idea how and why this bug occured, and no idea how to reproduce,
but this is certainly a stupid bug.

I have been programming in C and other languages for four years now, so if
You have any idea where to look at, or other suggestions, then just mail
them to me (I have holidays for five further weeks now :-).

        Regards,

        Jens