[Freeciv-Dev] [patch] searchable help (Gtk-Client only)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [patch] searchable help (Gtk-Client only)
From: Mathias Hasselmann <Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:37:39 +0200

Well,

Today I want to contribute something useful: I converted the
topic list in the help dialog of the Gtk-Client into a
searchable tree.

BTW: I guess that means some work for the language team since
they will have to review helpdata.txt for correct identication:
Some items appear at an invalid level since they have too much
leading spaces....

By that chance I also removed to border from the hyperlink
buttons and gave them the name "help hyperlink" to allow
assigment of a speparate GtkStyle...

Ciao,
Mathias
--
PGP: 1024-Bit DSA: ID 55E572F3, 1024-Bit RSA: ID EAAF7CF1
WWW: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hasselma/