[Freeciv-Dev] Dropping Paratroopers into the unknown (PR#426)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Dropping Paratroopers into the unknown (PR#426)
From: Jan_Heidefuss@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 09:32:23 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Jan Felix Heidefuß
Version: CVS from Jul 1
Client: Xaw
OS: Linux 2.2.15
Submission from: (NULL) (62.158.139.166)

When an enemy city vanishes into the "fog" (of war) then it is displayed as if
not being defended (without flag).

I can now drop a paratrooper into this enemy city, although it IS being
defended. I can know that because,
after having conquered it successfully (without any effort), I see the enemy's
units in the city, now being mine.

I am not sure if this is really a bug but it seems so to me.