[Freeciv-Dev] Syncing my freeciv with cvs 1.12 ...

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Syncing my freeciv with cvs 1.12 ...
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:22:04 +0200

Here are all patches I use locally for freeciv.
Two aren't here :
a) veryeasy.diff - needs some generalization
b) manless_poles.diff - is there a consensus to apply it ?
                        on payciv1 I saw no huts on poles
                        have no way of playing payciv2 now

Anyway here they come, all b2zipped :

shoreguard.diff.bz2 :

  Adds new unit flag "ShoreGuard" that allow land unit to attack sea units.

NOTCOMPAT-seawar.diff.bz2 :

  Patch for ruleset to use above flag. Althrough nice, is incompat with
  payciv, so shouldn't be applied into general 1.12.

silesia.diff.bz2, silesia-flag.diff.bz2 :

  Ruleset and Flag for Silesian nation

tf.diff.bz2 :

  Adds Terrain flags. Three flags are currently supported :
  "Sweetwater" (full support), "Ocean" and "Land".
  This patch does nothing to dishardwire specials (roads, rivers etc.)
  It also doesn't dishardwire terrains for real, as is_ocean () and
  is_land () aren't used by rest of source.
  But as soon as this patch is cvsed, basic dishardwirening of terrain
  will took about hour or two of grepping/patching.

terrain-flags-data.diff.bz2

  Modifies ruleset to use Terrain flags.
  Playing with impatched releset and support for Terrain Flags it impossible.

dispersion.diff.bz2

  Adds support for dispersing your units at start
  instead of keeping them all on single tile.
  Useful if you play with 10+5 instead of 2+1.