[Freeciv-Dev] Estonian nation information and flag fix ?

To: "'freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx '" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Estonian nation information and flag fix ?
From: Aivo Kalu <Aivo.Kalu@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:26:14 +0100

Hello all,

I hope I can fix some mistakes I have found in Estonian ruleset. An included
patch against 1.10.6. version ruleset file is included.

Also the blue color in Estonian flag looked too bright to me. By our law,
the blue colour should be either C 285 by Pantone colour system or in triad
system C 91% CYAN, M 43% MAGENTA, Y 0% YELLOW, B 0% BLACK.
(http://www.rk.ee/symb/lipp.html).

Anyway, I do not know much about colour systems, so perhaps someone, who
feel more competent might take a look at that blue ? (actually it looks much
better when replaced by darker blue)

While replying, please cc to me also.

Aivo Kalu, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia, aivo.kalu@xxxxxx