[Freeciv-Dev] detailed military report

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] detailed military report
From: Jarda Benkovsky <pvt.benkovsk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:24:40 +0200

Hi,

just let you know: I am working on a detailed military report given for
selected unit type. It will enable to show stats on all units of given
type. Useful for queries like 'Where have I all those catapults?' and so
on.

One thing I would like to see is to have access to function
find_nearest_city  (or how is it called) from client, so I could give
better unit position than 123x45 :). As I see it, moving it to common
would be pretty hard ... or not? The other solution is to pass it in
unit info packet, but imho it requires too much computing power on
server, which would be usually wasted :((. Suggestions are welcome

                                                Edheldil