[Freeciv-Dev] GNU GPL Licensing details

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] GNU GPL Licensing details
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:53:24 +0100 (WET DST)

Hello, first i would like to congratulate Joseph Beckenbach for his
initial contribution to a native BeOS freeciv client.

I'm sending this email mainly to point out that some files in the BeOS
client (mainly stub files) don't include the GNU GPL notice in the
beggining.  I don't know about that credit to the original 3 freeciv
authors in that case (i think this was briefly discussed here earlier),
but surely the GNU GPL notice should be there.

I noticed the Amiga client also has some files without the GPL notice in
it.

I think Joseph & Sebastian agree the GPL notice should be in them.
If you do/don't please reply.

Maybe we should add some notice somewhere that the graphics are GPLed too?
(i'm not certain of the tile authors opinions on this)

---