[Freeciv-Dev] Code complexity and monolithicness

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Code complexity and monolithicness
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:29:17 +0200

Some of current solutions *seem* suboptimal.

What do you think about :
- using real preprocessor (cpp ? m4 ? special perl script ?) to read ruleset
  and make server option `preprocessor', that is passed to preprocesor's
  command line ?

- using modern image format instead of xpm
  (one without colortable problem and compressed) ?

- what are these reasons and do they still exist ?
  /* no  we don't use GNU's getopt or even the "standard" getopt */
  /* yes we do have reasons ;)                                   */