[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Error Report: Unit unvisible

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Error Report: Unit unvisible
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:42:42 +0200

Hi,

[I'm not reading your list, so thanks for CC]

I now (am proud to) can provide you a prove to this,
though it is still not reproducable.

In 260 A.D. the Roman city of Lutetia has been destroyed
by Babarian Legions. Start of savegame starts with this
message.

So the Legions should have been visible in 240 A.D.
but they aren't, nor is the ship.

This happens with Vers. 1.10.0 (Server and Client)
compiled from sources under Linux 2.2.14 (PC),
SuSE 6.0 Distribution.

(I wanted to follow-up this under bug-report 371,
but am not allowed.)

Chris