[Freeciv-Dev] Re: MORT

To: Freeciv dev list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: MORT
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:47:42 +0200

On Wed, 07 Jun 2000, Andrew McGuinness wrote:
> Whether or not the code is absolutely horrible, I
> suspect it pre-dates the widespread availability of
> FPU hardware.  I really doubt that the code saves any
> time over

The horrible part of it is that it uses variables like "d" and "b", and
have no helpfull comments whatsoever!! And it is full of undocumented
kludges as well. Just wonderfull...
To quote from another part of the AI code:

  int a, c, d, e, i, a0, b0, f, g, fprime;
  int j, k, l, m, q;

isn't it just obvious what those represents?

-Thue