[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Danish translation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Danish translation
From: Martin Christensen <factotum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Jun 2000 18:15:40 +0200

Jeff> At 2000/06/05 10:32 , you wrote:
>> Is there already a Danish translation going on? I haven't been able
>> to spot one.
Jeff> You can always check the Freeciv web site for localization
Jeff> efforts (see <http://www.freeciv.org/l10n.phtml>).

I did; always check your sources of information first, that's what
mama always used to tell me. :-)

>> Otherwise I plan on starting one in a few weeks.
Jeff> Great!  Would you care to be the Primary Contact for the Danish
Jeff> translation effort, and be listed as such on the web site?

Umm... sure, why not. It might get me a Free Beer(tm) or two. ;-)

By the way, isn't it considered good form to always return this kind
of message to the development list? As I see it it is of general
relevance what goes on, including translation. Maybe this issue has
been touched before, but to me it seems to make more sense to
automatically set the reply-to to the freeciv-dev list, since it's
probably only the odd case where mail should not be returned only to
the original author. If this point has been debated over and over
again, please ignore my ignorance.

Martin