[Freeciv-Dev] Re: problems (PR#382)

To: neil murray <mackevelli911@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: problems (PR#382)
From: Todd Goodman <tgoodman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 07:30:06 -0400 (EDT)

This sounds like the X Server isn't really running
or that it is not allowing access.

Do you know if it creates a display 0?  If it's
not display 0 (but display 1 for example) then
the 'set DISPLAY=:0' line needs to be changed to
reflect the display the server provides.

Are there any sample programs with X-Win32 that
you can run to verify the X server is really running?

Regards,

Todd