Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv entry on GNU software list

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv entry on GNU software list
From: Radovan Garabik <garabik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 22:24:37 +0200

On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 09:11:02AM +0200, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> GNU is completing list of all free software,
> so I thought it would be nice to submit freeciv entry.

according to a recent flaming on debian-devel mailing list, it is not
clear if this is a list of free software, or of a software with license
transferred to FSF. While freeciv is the former, it hardly is the latter,
so perhaps some consideration about the entry (at least until things get
cleared up) should be done.