Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Dynamic worklists

To: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Dynamic worklists
From: Richard Atkins <rja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 18:18:54 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Jeff Mallatt wrote:

> At 2000/04/25 00:53 , Richard Atkins wrote:
> >Just updating my dynamic worklists patch.
>
> I did a little clean-up, and attached a patch.
>
> I also did a little testing, and I noticed that when I had a Barracks-II in
> the worklist, and it was obsoleted by Barracks-III, the Barracks-II was
> neither upgraded nor removed from the worklist.  I may not fully understand
> your intentions for "dynamic" worklists, but this seems inconsistent.

The patches as they are make the server upgrade the worklist when the
relevant city builds something, or for a global worklist, on each turn.

This processing could be moved to the client
(worklist_populate_worklist()), but it may not reflect what the server
sees. I look into it.

l8r,
        Richard

--------