Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] bug in split_player()

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] bug in split_player()
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:13:25 +0200

It seems to me that there is no check before or in split_player() if
there is not enough nations (Danish, dutch, etc) available, and that the
function will segfault if this is the case.
Also, the use of nations_used[] seemed silly/inconsistent, though it
worked as long as there were nations enough.

I have not actually set up a game to see that it does segfault in the old
version.

split_player() is used when a players capital is captured.

-Thue