Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv and Civ II

To: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv and Civ II
From: Daniel Zinsli <s830+priv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 May 2000 17:54:15 +0200

Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> This is the (all-inclusive) list I have of what I believe is needed to be
> "close enough" to both Civ1 and Civ2:

And if we are pedantic, we should alter the effects of leonardo, united
nations and seti to be identical to civ2.

Apart from united nations, i'm perfectly happy with the way the current
wonders work, but we should include the 'civ2 versions' of the wonders
and enable them in a civ2-ruleset.
--
Daniel Zinsli
University of Bergen, Norway