Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] ADV: Domain Names go to the Dogs!

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] ADV: Domain Names go to the Dogs!
From: <names@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:05:51 -0700

Hello!

I found your e-mail address at
http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives/freeciv-dev-199812/msg00225.
html, and I thought you might be able to take advantage of our domain
registration services and affiliate program.

Domain names (including personal names like john-smith.com) are now
available for as low as $19.50 per year! ($17.55 per year after your
affiliate commission)

There will be 140 million domain names registered in the next 3 years!
Take advantage of our site! Our affiliate program offers 10% commissions
on all domain names sold through your site. It's easy, It's fast, It's
free!

Not only will you and your clients enjoy one of the lowest prices on
domain names, but managing them is a snap with our web-based interface! No
more e-mails to internic to make changes in your domain information.

Browse to http://www.InternetRegistration.com/e.php?e9 'The Spot Com
People' and click on affiliates to learn more.

Thank you for your time.

Marlo Newman
Managing Director InternetRegistration.com
E-mail: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are not a mailing list or stored in a database, but if you never want
to receive mail from us again send a blank mail to
mailto:neveragain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This mail is in accordance with the California Business & Professions Code
section 17538.4 and 17538.45 which you can view at
caselaw.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcode.pl?code=CA&law=bpc&art=17530-17539.6