Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Make pixmaps on the left active

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Make pixmaps on the left active
From: Eric Brunet <ebrunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:34:16 +0200

Dear freeciv developpers,

I have made a little patch to allow the player to select one of the unit
under the currently selected unit by simply clicking on one the pixmaps
displayed on the left of the screen.

This patch is for the gtk frontend only and is against
freeciv-cvs-Apr-09.tar.bz2.

Will I am here, in one of my games, I completely exterminated an ennemy
except for an explorer. Shouldn't the ennemy be declared dead ? He can do
absolutely nothing useful with only an explorer !

Please CC me any answer, I am not subscribed to this list.

Éric Brunet