Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: little fix

[Freeciv-Dev] Re: little fix

[Top] [All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: little fix
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 14:43:36 -0400

At 2000/04/06 13:03 , Thue Janus Kristensen wrote:
>The function  is_enough_transporter_space(struct player *pplayer, int x,
>int y) only counts the players transporters, but counts all units as
>cargo. (it is currently only used where only one players units are on the
>tile so this won't fix any bugs)

I changed the old name of the variable from "total_capacity" to
"availability".  The old name confused me so badly, I mis-interpreted the
new code the first time I looked at it :)

I also changed is_transporter_with_free_space() to report only on given
players' units (as it seems was intended).

Also, while looking at how is_enough_transporter_space() was called, it
seemed to me that there was a bug in the code near the end of
resolve_unit_stack() -- the comment says to teleport the *surplus* units,
but the code teleports *all* units.  The attached patch also fixes this.

Attachment: transporter-space-fix-3.diff
Description: Text document


[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]