Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Fwd: Re: Civ2 Graphics

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Fwd: Re: Civ2 Graphics
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:12:06 +0200

Screenshot coming...

Subject: Re: Civ2 Graphics
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 23:34:21 PDT
From: "Tim Smith" <yoohootim@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Thue -

I am in the final phases of completing a set of graphics for Civ2, actually
an upgrade to an initial effort I completed last year.  This set of
graphics, "HiRes version 2" (HiRes as in "high resolution") completely
replaces most of the default graphics for Civ2, including all of the units
and terrain graphics, and even dialog box textures.  I will be polishing
this and preparing it for distribution over the next week or two.  After
that, I will contact you again, and send along some screenshots.  If you
have a Windows machine, I can simply send you the graphics files and you can
load them up and have a look directly.

At that point, if you are interested, we can discuss this further!

Regards,
- Tim Smith
(aka "mindseye" on Apolyton discussion forums)