Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] [patch] Improved trade 2

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [patch] Improved trade 2
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 15:23:04 +0100

Hi,

I uploaded the latest trade patch to:
#  ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/imprv-trade-2.diff.gz#

Since the last patch of Jeff no GUI modifications have been made so
it should be still usable for all clients.
I have also added a classic ruleset to allow old save game
compatibility (a small compatibilty problem remains, but I hope
this is not a problem). Saving and loading of the new trade sytsem
is possible now.

Currently the cancelation of supply routes is missed in the
clients (but everything is implenmented at the server side for
this)

In the MUI client I plan to add this in a context menu inside
the trade text gadget (where the trade stuff is displayed)

Note that I haven't had the time to test the patch really (the
last things I have added I only tried to compile), so there can
be many bugs in it.
Also it is still not complete (supply routes).

And because I'm not at home during the next weeks (only at the
weekends) I cannot work on the patch (I also don't have access to
the ML), so if somebody else want to modify the patch (e.g. support
of the cancelation in the GTK and XAW client), he could do this in
this time. I will continue to work on the patch next saturday.

bye,
Sebastian Bauer