Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Compiling problems (Xaw)

To: cjmorland@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Compiling problems (Xaw)
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 13:08:18 +1000 (EST)

Cameron Morland wrote:

> > Though it would be nice to find out why configure is not getting
> > it right.  Maybe you have the Xaw3d lib, but not the headers?
>
> Uh, OK, maybe. How do I get them? in dselect everything mentioning Xaw is
> selected.

For Debian 2.1 (stable), (which I have) I don't see how... :-(
(I just don't have xaw3d or xaw3dg packages installed.)

For frozen/unstable, there appears to be a package xaw3dg-dev
which should be what you want.

http://cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=xaw3d&searchon=names&version=all&release=all

-- David