Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Updated auth patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Updated auth patch
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 08:49:14 -0500

  I've just uploaded a new version of the auth patch to incoming.  This doesn't
have any major new features (see below), but it does update to the latest CVS
and fix a lot of embarassing typos (eg, trying to load auth info from the
section "playerN,auth_type" instead of "playerN.authtype")  It seems to be a
little large due to various random build files being dragged in, although I've
cut the size by a factor of 4 by trimming the worst of it (freeciv.pot and
its associated c file were being included at first)

  My workload here due to school is fairly high right now, so I can't really
guarantee anything about when I'll add the rest of the features that I wanted
(magic-cookie authorization, etc)  However, I think I've got the basic
architecture in place and someone else could implement additional authorization
types if he/she desired. (hint, hint :) )

  Daniel

--
Put no trust in cryptic comments.