Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv for BeOS -- progress report

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv for BeOS -- progress report
From: "jrb3@xxxxxxxx (Joseph Beckenbach III, CCP)" <jrb3@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:56:28 -0800

Hi all!

        I've prepared the first trial executable for Freeciv for BeOS --
sorry, not available for general distribution right now.  While doing this,
though, I've come across some changes which will be very helpful for others.
I'm submitting the small patches via bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and will have
a very large submission (replacing everything in client/gui-beos/) soon.

        If you wish to help test Freeciv for BeOS in its next comment phase
(hopefully in two weeks), please let me know.  Thanks!

                Joseph Beckenbach