Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Losing my fighters !!! :o( (PR#305)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Losing my fighters !!! :o( (PR#305)
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 02:50:06 -0800 (PST)

Full_Name: Alexandre BERAUD
Version: 1.10.0
Client: Gtk+
OS: Linux Slack 7
Submission from: (NULL) (162.38.101.66)

Well, I had built a beautiful small carrier and had put something like 5
fighters and 4 bombers on it. And sometimes, when I moved my carrier and
pressed the "turn done" button, I got a fighter that ran out of fuel.
I think it is linked to the problem of the units you sentry on a carrier
and if you move the carreir during the same turn, the unit stays on the
square. But in the case of the "out of fuel" problem, the fighters were
quietly waiting on my carrier since the beginning.