Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Bug in attacking and keyboard (PR#286)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug in attacking and keyboard (PR#286)
From: seekles@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 11:23:56 -0800 (PST)

Full_Name: Dennis Seekles
Version: 1.10.0
Client: Both (or N/A)
OS: Unix
Submission from: (NULL) (129.125.6.210)

1) When the computer moves units it seems to be able to attack after it
used up it full amount of movement. So a chariot moves two squares and
after that attacks my chariot. This is impossible in my eyes but
continually occurs. It can be taken in account but still is a big nuisance.

2) After installing the new freeciv version I couldn't use the numlock keys
for diagonal movement anymore, the rest works fine by the way, in the older
versions I didn't have the problem. My operating system is Unix with a
sparc-solaris 2.7 version.

Hope they can be fixed, goodluck!

Dennis.

P.S.: Thank you for the game, it was fun on the PC but the AI was to weak.
Now I have a good challenge again.