[Freeciv-Dev] Allow specials to be placed next to each other

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Allow specials to be placed next to each other
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 23:45:55 +0100

This patch allows specials to be placed next to each other. It adds an option
place_specials that is zero if specials can be placed next to each other and
one if they can't(as now). One is default.
Note that you should modify the specials value if setting place_specials to
zero, as the default 250 gives way to many specials. 100 seems to be better.
I am not sure I like it better with the specials randomly placed, but here goes
anyway :)

-Thue