[Freeciv-Dev] Caves for the Mordor Nation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Caves for the Mordor Nation
From: paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:07:56 -0800

I created a new (trident) cities.xpm that contains "caves".  I did this for the
nation of Mordor which I just created.  I used only colors that already
existed in the xpm, so that shouldn't cause problems.  It is attached.

I am working on Middle Earth Modpack, so this will definitely go in there,
however I don't know if this really belongs in the distrobution.  It is
nice to see more city tiles for a change, but it is definitely not Civ I
or Civ II.  What does everyone think?  If it is put into the distribution
I will make an update for the Engels, otherwise I wont waste my time.

--
Paul Zastoupil