[Freeciv-Dev] Lighthouse

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Lighthouse
From: "Sam BC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:17:47 -0000

I presume I was not the only person on this list to notice the remarks made
by someone about the freedom of location of the Lighthouse wonder... I
believe that this is very much true - only coastal cities ought to be able
to build this...

I'm not (yet) into the code enough to do this myself, but if anyone else
feels like doing it before I get to the point of being able to, feel free...

"They should either come down and say hello, or they should go away."

Sam BC