[Freeciv-Dev] Mordor Nation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Mordor Nation
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:39:51 -0800

As a companion to the Dúnedain nation I thought it would be nice to have
a Mordor nation.

I can't think of anything that fits the current freeciv strategy than
orcs, reproduce like crazy and kill, kill, kill.  So I created a nation
of Mordor.

In order to come up with enough city names (there are 34) I had to be a
little liberal in the naming.  Many are place names that were under
control of the Dark Lord.  There are also a few named after "famous"
orcs.  I really don't think this is much of a stretch, but I say this
here so that no one complains about a city named Gorbag! :)

Attached is the nation, flags for trident and engels and a shield this
time.  (Forgot that with Dúnedain, but someone made a very nice shield.)

--
Paul Zastoupil
[nationx]

name=_("Mordor")
plural=_("?plural:Mordors")
leader="Sauron", "Angmar", "Gorthaur"
leader_sex="Male", "Male", "Male"
flag = "f.mordor"
flag_alt = "-"
city_style = "Classical"

ruler_titles = { "government",      "male_title",      "female_title"
                 "Despotism",       _("Overlord"),     _("Overlord")
                 "Monarchy",        _("Dark Lord"),    _("Dark Lord")
}

attack=0
expand=2
civilized=2
advisors=100,100,100,100,100,100,100
tech_goals = "Monarchy", "Bronze Working", "Iron Working", "Construction"
wonder="Sun Tzu's War Academy"
government="Monarchy"

cities =
  "Barad-Dûr", "Durthang", "Orodruin", "Morannon", "Dol Guldur",
  "Minas Morgul", "Cirith Ungol", "Moria", "Angmar", "Gorgoroth",
  "Morgai", "Nurn", "Khand", "Rhûn", "Harad", "Dagorlad", "Ephel Dúath",
  "Ered Lithui", "Emyn Muil", "Núrnen", "Poros", "Harnen", "Lugbúrz",
  "Angband", "Carn Dûm", "Utumno", "Amon Amarth", "Uruk-hai", "Olog-hai",
  "Azog", "Bolg", "Gorbag", "Shagrat", "Grishnákh", "Glamhoth"

X pixmap

X pixmap

X pixmap