[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bug Report v.1.10.0

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bug Report v.1.10.0
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:01:13 -0500

At 2000/02/21 18:41 , Egbert Hinzen wrote:
>Looking through v1.10.0 I detected 4? bugs in the online help system:
>
>#1:    Barbarian Leader
>       Most infos (including the picture) other then the special text
>       seem to be wrong.
>       - Should there an info at all?

Hum.  They all look correct to me, except for obsolete_by (which, as the
comment says, is an ugly hack).

In PayCiv, the Diplomat icon was used for Barbarian Leaders.  If someone
wants to draw a separate picture for Barbarian Leaders, I think it would be
better, but we're now simply the same as PayCiv.

>#3:    Stealth fighters have an attack strength greater 0,
>       but are no field units!

The same is true for plain Fighters, as well.  This was changed since 1.9.0
because Fighters and Stealth Fighters don't cause unhappiness in the way
that Field Units do.

jjm